• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Last one to post wins

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
I'm going to start by firing up the BBQ and cooking outside in the heat. It's too damn hot to turn on a stove in the house.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Not been too bad here either. But i spent most of the time in the house cleaning whilst larisa was at work.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
I ended up tossing out a carboy full of one of my wines. Something had gone terribly wrong with that recipe.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
When I lived at home I was brought up on home made booze. One year me and my dad made wine from just about anything tgat grew. He used to make gallons of home made beer. But this one year we tried to make wine from the likes of nettle, elderflower, elderberry to name but a few. Nettle probably was my favourite.

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
My Dad made Dandelion wine for a few years. Well one year he dug a root cellar under the kitchen and stored it there. Oops! The whole lot blew up and made a heckuva mess.

ed taylor

Super Ed
Super Moderator
Dandelion wine is nice. My dad had loads of demi johns in the airing cupboard and 4 wardrobes where he stored his beer