• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Want Pointers Moline Illinois Photo Shoot 01-13-2019

JosephHuntley

Premium Member
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
LOL today I did day 9 of my 365 day challenge and got a stupid black squirrel and I forgot to raise my f stop so he blurred out slightly on me ((

ISO 200
300 MM
f/6.5
0.5 secs was really dark out and hazy overcast. the snow was blowing out most the photos (we got a blizzard coming in)

and this critter was just sitting on fence eating for me I wished he woulda gone to a tree right next to the fence as the white painted bricks played havoc with me. At least I know what was wrong with my settings but I didnt have time to play any more as I was walking my dog and he wanted to go lol

Image27.jpg

This one had to edit 2/3 a stop in post to avoid the snow blowout. I kinda like this look. it is of tree that came down

Tues-06sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JosephHuntley

Premium Member
Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
so I got my shots done for today lol I wished it was green and warm out these brown and white shots are sad

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
So Mike and Roger you guys have been seeing my twilight shots How do you thing this one came out. I haven't done any post yet but it took my abt 30 shots to get it dialed in as I wanted to do it full manual to get practice at making adjustments]
Roger's assessment is correct.

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
@JosephHuntley
You need to be more considerate off you composition. Here are a few tips to start.