• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Part of Vintage/Antique Camera Collection For Sale

bigjohnshea

Premium Member
Dear Fellow Camera Enthusiasts,
I’m very new here though I have introduced myself previously. I’m an amature/intermediate photographer, and I also collect vintage and antique cameras. I'm better known for collecting and selling meteorite specimens as well as Japanese Nihonto.

I have decided to “thin the herd” of my camera collection, so I am listing some cameras for sale. Unless otherwise noted the cameras are in excellent working condition and can be used if desired. They were all purchased from prior collectors/photographers or purchased from National Camera Exchange in the Twin Cities area.

I have plenty of photos available for whatever cameras people may be interested in. Most all the cameras are good to excellent cosmetic condition.

Shipping in the USA will be based on the cost of the flat rate priority box needed. International shipping will be based on the estimate from the USPS website. I an usually ship within 2-3d of an purchase though sometimes I am delayed due to my real job.

I will only accept payment via paypal. I am entirely open to offers though some cameras less so than others.

Please respond to bigjohnshea@yahoo.com, or PM here with any interest.

Thank you for looking!
John A. Shea, MD

Available cameras:

Minolta 7s Himatic
Lens: Rokkor 45mm, f1.8
$50

Argus C4
Lens: Cintar 50mm, f2.8
Untested
$10

Olympus AF-1
Lens: Zuiko 35mm, f2.8
$50

Zeiss Ikon Tenax
Lens: Novar 35mm, f3.5
Lens dismounts, which is not intended, otherwise is fully functional.
$50

Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 532/16
Lens: Zeiss 80mm, f2.8
I cannot find a single leak in the bellows
$350

Werramatic (The Avocado)
Lens: Zeiss 50mm, f2.8
$35

Yashica Electro 35 GSN
Lens: Yahinon 45mm, f1.7
Adaptors x2, tele-wide finder
$70