• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Photography Deals / Bargains

Just like to add online there is a shop called 7dayshop.com ive bought several items from there they are very prompt on delivery most is included in the price but they have a range under there own 7dayshop brand I have bought a Monopod from there a Clamp tripod and a standard tripod along with various cards and card Boxes the price is very good and the quality is well beyond the price a refreshing change , they also have a wide range of batteries they have a 2900 MAH AA battery that is the best I have ever come across with no memory effect either well worth a browse :club:

HiServe

Always on

GTE

Always on
Premium Member
:it-s-not-fair:Cant download unless you have a Kindle registered.:it-s-not-fair:

GTE

Always on
Premium Member
Hi Jackie,

Got them in the end, I was trying to get the Android one, but Amazon would notlet me download the App, so had toget the PC one.
Thanks for the links

HiServe

Always on
Hi Jackie,

Got them in the end, I was trying to get the Android one, but Amazon would notlet me download the App, so had toget the PC one.
Thanks for the links
Glad you got there. I found I can read books on my iPhone but I can't buy them there either. You would have thought amazon would have sorted that as apparently kindles don't make much profit - its the books that rake in the money. The kindles are to try & lock you in.

HiServe

Always on
Has anyone read Scott Kelby's book on Photoshop CS6 for digital photographers? I see it is $9.99 on peachpit this week. The tweet I saw said they had 1 book a week at this price, so I might try & keep a look out.

http://www.peachpit.com/

iknowgungfu

Always on
Premium Member
Whoa! Adobe are offering 50% off elements 11 and premier eleme nts (video editor). That's £58 in total. Bargain!!!!!! It ends midnight tonight.

Throw in your Quidco cashback account for 8% cashback and you are set.

My wife surprised me with this for a valentines. Good wife!

HiServe

Always on
Albelli photobook. Just bought a 50 page large landscape photobook including delivery £15 (it was £12 for the 24 page version). Works as a portfolio! Shame the offer was not on when Jen was making her book.
It was on Amazon local (national deals).

Stormbringer

Always on
Cool. I'm gonna get some grad as I have holidays coming up next week... Later sunrises so could nab some decent St. Marys lighthouse shots.

iknowgungfu

Always on
Premium Member
Brilliant....think I will make a purchase in prep for a holiday in Cornwall in the coming months. Just need an ND filter that isn't a ten stop to go along side this!

balami

Always on
Premium Member

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Not knocking the deal (and I don't know much about these filters), but the spec suggests that size filter (84mm) is suitable for focal lengths of 28mm upwards. Doesn't sound suitable for a UWA lens? Would I be advised to go for the 100mm version?
People do use the p series on 10mm, Chaz is at least one. You may be better with the wide angle ring and holder though.

SeanNeedham

Ol' Sparky
Honorary Life Member
People do use the p series on 10mm, Chaz is at least one. You may be better with the wide angle ring and holder though.
I do as well. I've some 100mm sized, but it's more for the accessibility of things like holders (being able to get them and the rings in any two bit photo shop, instead of having to go out for the day, or mail order bigger ones).