• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Photography Deals / Bargains

Jeddoh

Old Hand
Premium Member
Don't know if anyone is looking for a Kata bag but I#ve just seen Wex have a few on offer at what look to be really good prices. I do not have any experience of this make but I seem to remember other members do.

http://www.wexphotographic.com/search/?q=kata bag
Like Barry I have the DL-210 plus one of their reporter bags and they are fantastic. Great quality and holds lots of gear. I actually rearranged the inner and can now hold my 5D3 with 300mm attached. The MiniBee 120 PL looks excellent as well, maybe I should have bought that instead!!

tenchy

Rain maker
Administrator
Having just bought a new monitor... I notice that Ebuyer have a great deal on a Viewsonic Ultra HD monitor.. .down to only £179 TODAY ONLY.

• - Supports 4K @ 30HZ
  • - Supports 1440P @ 60Hz
  • - DisplayPort, Mini Displayport + HDMI
  • - Flicker Free Backlight & Blue Light Filter
http://www.ebuyer.com/daily-deals?utm_source=2015-06-11&utm_medium=campaign_email&utm_campaign=B2C_(Thursday)_Openers_FS

I beleive Viewsonic monitors are pretty good!

very tempting. just read through a tftcentral review on a similar model and it is good on colours.
great resolution, though text will be small.

Carmen

Forum Geek :)
Honorary Life Member
very tempting. just read through a tftcentral review on a similar model and it is good on colours.
great resolution, though text will be small.
Yes that's the problem with hi res monitors windows doesn't cope as well as Mac with high res screens and scaling desktop programs (same problem on the Surface pro with desktop apps, though the tablet interface apps are fine). Win 10 should be better for that though!

I might have had more of a dilemma about my Dell(s) if I'd seen this sooner!!

Still got to set up my second Dell ultrasharp :)