• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Queen of Sheba

winchestergoose

Always on
Hi all,

This is one of our more striking native orchids we have here in Western Australia, it is not rare, but just the same it is difficult to find due to it's short flowering season.
It is the "Eastern Queen of Sheba"

C&C always welcome.

Regards

Barry HView attachment 306697
Barry I 've yet to find one ....can you rember where they bulldozed a colony of them here in Albany?
I have just returned from Coalseam Park , not as good as I have previously seen.DSC06040.JPG

Centurion

Barry I 've yet to find one ....can you rember where they bulldozed a colony of them here in Albany?
I have just returned from Coalseam Park , not as good as I have previously seen.View attachment 306698
Hi winchestergoose,

No I don't recall the bulldozing you are talking about, these were taken not far from in Bremer Bay, I reckon they had about 7days left.
I saw your post on Coalseam, I have been there dozens of times and (a) I have never seen it green like that and (b) that is the first time I have seen any sort of water in the gorge.

Regards

Barry H

Mike Singh

Always on
Premium Member
Lovely colours Barry. The background does distract a bit but the flower does stand out.

Last edited: