• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Sunny Scotland & a bit of Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisB

Here a lot
Lovely landscapes in sunny Scotland, George. Looks as if you were just a few paces to the right of me :D

Is the beach picture from Irvine harbour with Ailsa Craig in the distance ?

Attachments

george.monaghan

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hi,

It is just off the main road as you enter the great glen on the way to Fort William, A82.
Took 100's of pictures for my A level higher all based on the Great Glen and most in black and white film. Took a digital camera and these were the results from that. I think the black and white images were better and were taken on a medium format cameras as well as my trusty Canon T90.
Can't seem to get out of Glasgow these days except to go on holiday;

http://www.qohldrs.co.uk Main work is the military and sell slide show dvds of my regiment 1 Highlanders who are now in Iraq.

The beach picture was indeed Irvine harbour a couple of years ago on film and I recently scanned it to digital. I Liked the lack of colour in the image. Well spotted young man. Thanks for your interest and reply.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.