• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Sunset in the Anisclo Canyon

SFTphotography

Old Hand
It's been a while since I last posted - I spent the Autumn in the Pyrenees and have now got back and pretty much finished the processing. It was an incredible time and I'd like to share some pictures from one of the best evenings there from one of my favourite spots in the area.

The late afternoon was incredibly exciting in terms of light.
_DSC2370 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2390 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2406 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2446 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

It just kept getting better

_DSC2467 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2487 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

The final light was very nice

_DSC2496 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2510 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2515 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

_DSC2519 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

Last edited:

Jason

Always on
Premium Member
I’ll bet that was pretty special. I must get my lazy self over to Europe next year and do something similar.

Good set all round mate, you know which one is the pick of the bunch though.:)

SFTphotography

Old Hand
I’ll bet that was pretty special. I must get my lazy self over to Europe next year and do something similar.

Good set all round mate, you know which one is the pick of the bunch though.:)
Thanks all - you really should get here. You'd have a blast.

Only 26 hours drive (pretty much non stop from Scotland) and two tanks of fuel and two speeding tickets (in France) on the way down.

My favourite is the last then the 3rd last. That red light was tremendous. I suspect the 3rd has it for you - that's the thing with Anisclo - the light and shadow plays are tremendous and there's something for everyone here

The afternoon as a whole was fantastic. It's a great location to stand in and take the various views in (3 main compositions you can take here as shown) and watch the light. It's much more peaceful than back home and far more striking. I'll be back for next Autumn for sure :D

Last edited: