• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing ENCANTANT - CATALONIA, SPAIN.

the voyager

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Shot today. Nice that it still has some now, to be honest it was deep in snow, lost my leg in 4ft of snow no top a few times. I like how the mountain has that sweet S curve in it if you look on the left tower.I want to climb this before I leave but without rackets to keep my feet on the top I'm going to have to give it a miss. There are more mountains than you can climb in a lifetime here. 2500m is standard.

The iced lake could be cropped I know, but I don't like cropping images so severe, but here is a crop as anyway...

ENCANTANT (1 of 1).jpg

ENCANTANT2 (1 of 1).jpg

ENCANTANT3 (1 of 1).jpg
ENCANTANT4 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

SFTphotography

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Fantastic shots of one of the best landscapes in the world. This part of Spain has so much to offer and the unique geology of the area has created some of the most remarkable mountains in the world. The 1st and 2nd shot captures that very well.

The crops the better of the lake pictures although exposure wise these clouds are over. Try and keep the exposure within the histogram if possible

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Beautiful scenery. I’m leaning towards the first two as well. Well done.

the voyager

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Fantastic shots of one of the best landscapes in the world. This part of Spain has so much to offer and the unique geology of the area has created some of the most remarkable mountains in the world. The 1st and 2nd shot captures that very well.

The crops the better of the lake pictures although exposure wise these clouds are over. Try and keep the exposure within the histogram if possible
Yes it really is so beautiful! Too much to see/do/climb/photo in a lifetime! Good job I am travelling here indefinitely then!

SFTphotography

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Yes it really is so beautiful! Too much to see/do/climb/photo in a lifetime! Good job I am travelling here indefinitely then!
Very jealous. I’m wanting to move there one day

the voyager

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Very jealous. I’m wanting to move there one day
Convert a van, get it homely and hit the road... That way you can take your house anywehere you want... This is me 900m up in 16c sunshine 3 days ago.. Can't do that with your normal house. :)

ENCANT2 (1 of 1).jpg