• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing National Park Krka

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Just back from Croatia. There are some great water parks there. This one was shot in Krka National Park. I played around with the colour a little bit because I now have hundreds of photos of white waterfalls, all shot at different speeds.aaaDSC_5483_edited-2.jpg

Last edited:

Phill104

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
It certainly looks like a stunning place.

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Beautiful scenery. I’m not really a fan of the purple tinge on the waterfall.

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
It certainly looks like a stunning place.
Krka and Plitvice Lakes are both stunning places if it's waterfalls you're after. Went to both of them so now have too many photos of water. Both parks are full of tourists, some you just want to push over the edge when they get in your way. I was tempted many times.

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Beautiful scenery. I’m not really a fan of the purple tinge on the waterfall.
Yes, it was beautiful there, but with so many photos of water I like to play around on PS and change some of the colours. Very busy place and not easy to set up your camera with tourists getting in the way and causing the wooden walkways across the water to shake. It was a case of just shooting as many photos as you could and hope to get a few good shots.
zzDSC_5483.jpg

zDSC_5483.jpg

H1ghlander

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
The middle picture is the best presented of the three. Not sure about the white balance of the last, it's way off.
Remember, when you've travelled to a location you're a tourist too. ;)

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
The middle picture is the best presented of the three. Not sure about the white balance of the last, it's way off.
Remember, when you've travelled to a location you're a tourist too. ;)
Cheers,H1ghlander. When I have my Nikon handing round my neck I'm on a mission. When I have my pocket Canon I'm a tourist. :D:grin:

rebel06

Taking it easy.
Honorary Life Member
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I think f36 has caused some diffraction or may be the 1/50 shutter speed caused a touch of camera shake if it was hand held.... but it's a wonderful scene.

Paul

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I think f36 has caused some diffraction or may be the 1/50 shutter speed caused a touch of camera shake if it was hand held.... but it's a wonderful scene.

Paul
Not many photographers with tripods because it's too busy with tourists all pushing and shoving. All my shots were hand held at different settings, so some are better than others. Wooden walkways shake a bit when anyone passes so slow speed settings can be a bit off.

kayak

Always on
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
These are all as shot apart from changing size for this site. All taken on my pocket Canon Powershot.
Not Krka water park, this is Plitvice Lakes National Park which is up north in Croatia, about 3hrs drive from Split on motorway.
Just a few to give those who haven't been there an idea of what to expect. Plitvice is much bigger than Krka and depending on which walking path you choose it can take between 2 to 6 hours to get around it.

aIMG_3490.jpg

aIMG_3499.jpg

aIMG_3479.jpg

aIMG_3480.jpg

aIMG_3489.jpg