• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Full Critique Two Pugs

CauseNEffect

Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
I have posted these elsewhere already, but I haven't really posted them here, so I might as well go ahead and do so.

I tried to upload a few certain other good ones, but the upload here wouldn't take, sadly.DaisyBentley7.JPGDaisyBentley13.JPGBentley26.JPGBentley30.JPGDaisy49.JPGDaisy47.JPGDaisy38.JPGBentley31.JPG

Last edited:

Classicbiker

Old Hand
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Pugs are such fun dogs. Regarding the images, the pics of the back of the dogs heads aren't that appealing really. Try shooting from their level. Pointing the camera Daisy49-edit.jpgdown at them again does not work so well with animals. I did an edit on the one I like best, I lifted the shadows and did a crop etc

CauseNEffect

Photography Experience
Beginner
Photo Editing Experience
Beginner
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Hey thanks for your comments. I have a hard time getting shots of them, honestly. They move around a lot. I have better ones handy, but I could not get them to upload. It claimed they were too big. I might have to bump down the quality or something. I have a flickr, but I don't think I am allowed to post it here yet, from what I understand, but I have them there. I had to settle for some of these. My camera, sadly, does not have a great zoom function, even though I like it for the most part. I am definitely going to get out there and look for another one of great quality that has a great zoom. I had another camera prior to this, which I still have, but don't generally use, that is not as good in quality, but takes great zoom shots. I have some decent ones of the same two particular animals. I guess I can post those here if you like.