• Welcome to Photography Forum. Our photography community!

Photography-forum is dedicated to those who have passion, desire and love of photography and want to improve their photographic technique. It doesn't matter what you photograph, landscapes, weddings, portraits or your photographic experience, it's about learning and loving what we do. Photography!

If you want learn and expand your photography skills then there is one place to do it Photography Forum !!!

You are viewing photography-forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most forums and enjoy other features. By joining our free community you will be able to post photographs for critique, join in the monthly photography competitions, respond to polls, upload content and enjoy many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join Photography Forum.

If you have any problems please contact us.

The Photography-Forum Team
  • PLEASE SEE RULES BEFORE POSTING LINKS
    Click here to see Forum Rules

Just Sharing Wyoming Spring in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee Lund

Account Closed
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Wyoming much like other states has wild unpredictable weather in April. Some days warm and others like these photos cold as ice with a cold wind that will bowl you over.

Find me on Instagram: @reneelund_2

Photo #1
Wyoming 1.jpeg

Photo #2
Wyoming 2.jpeg

Ozzie_Traveller

Always on
Premium Member
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
G'day Renee

Looks rugged - and strangely attractive ................. but not the place for me, far too cold

Phil

Renee Lund

Account Closed
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
G'day Renee

Looks rugged - and strangely attractive ................. but not the place for me, far too cold

Phil
It's definitely cold and these days we don't stay out in it like when we were younger. This is very near the area I photographed the Rocky Mountain Elk herd. This is very much their home range and the weather is no bother.

David_MC

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Great shots with some dramatic weather.

SFTphotography

Always on
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Prefer image one with that bit more space at the top of the frame. It looks a remarkable landscape to see.

SC PHOTO

Here a lot
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Beautiful Rugged Landscape. I love it. You live in beautiful surroundings.
Really like the feel of the images, I can feel the cold damp air.
I think I prefer the first, but the horizon is off, the horizon is straighter on second but comp is lacking comparatively.

Renee Lund

Account Closed
Photography Experience
Intermediate
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
No
Beautiful Rugged Landscape. I love it. You live in beautiful surroundings.
Really like the feel of the images, I can feel the cold damp air.
I think I prefer the first, but the horizon is off, the horizon is straighter on second but comp is lacking comparatively.
Most has to do with where I had to stand to stay upright and not fall. I share my photos here "no critique necessary" and as always it's ok as long as I like them ;)

Roger S

Crazy Canuck
Administrator
Photography Experience
Advanced
Photo Editing Experience
Intermediate
Edit my images ?
Yes (recommended)
Most has to do with where I had to stand to stay upright and not fall. I share my photos here "no critique necessary" and as always it's ok as long as I like them ;)
Hi again, Renee. We have a system here where you can attach prefixes to your threads. When you don not want honest critique, just stick the "Just Sharing" prefix on your thread and members will (or should) respect that. As you can see, I've marked this thread as "Just Sharing" for you this time.

Untitled - 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.